At JNE Welding we believe that safety is not just a set of rules but a way of life. Safety must be part of everything we do at our worksites and away from the workplace.
We are accomplishing this by:
- Communicating relevant safety information with all our employees and contractors.
- Working with our employees and contractors to solve problems and to initiate new programs.
- Celebrating our safety milestones.
The safety program also requires strong quality and productivity programs. As each program improves it will have a positive effect on the other programs.
We use the Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association audit tool (Certificate of Recognition) to measure our safety program.
- Our facilities have successfully met the requirements of "Certificate of Recognition" since 2004.
We are registered with ISNetworld. ISNetworld is an international company that is based on being a global resource for connecting corporations with safe, reliable vendors from capital-intensive industries.
Outside of the workplace JNE Welding is actively promoting safety in our city and province. JNE Welding is a member of the Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association.
JNE Welding employees have:
- Volunteered at Skills Saskatchewan/Canada events.
- Talked to high school students about safety in the workplace.
The safety officer is a member of the CSSE (Canadian Society of Safety Engineering) Northern Lights Chapter.
The Safety Officer holds the designation of Construction Safety Officer- Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association, and is a graduate from the University of Saskatchewan - Saskatoon and the Certificate in Safety Program - University of Alberta.